The LARGEST health, wellness, and fitness show in the upper Midwest returns to the Minneapolis Convention Center on Saturday and Sunday, November 4th-5th – it’s the Minneapolis Healthy Life Expo!
Whether you’re an experienced fitness enthusiast or just beginning your health and wellness journey, the Healthy Life Expo is your one place to find the products, services, and information that you’re looking for.
See up to 200 local and national exhibitors showcasing everything to help you look, feel, and be your very best including: doctors, clinics, nutritionists, healthy cooking chefs, in-home fitness products, authors, women’s & men’s health, yoga, martial arts, and more!
You won’t want to miss the show that everyone’s talking about. It’s 2 days only, and when it’s done – it’s done!
Featuring 3 stages of speakers, seminars, and demonstrations running every hour on the hour. All stages are absolutely FREE to attend with admittance into the Healthy Life Expo.
Tons of shopping and free product sampling. Come early; stay late!
Admission is $6 at the door or FREE with a FOOD SHELF DONATION.
OVER 30 SPEAKERS BOTH DAYS, TOP HEALTH, WELLNESS, & FITNESS PROFESSIONALS, HUGE EXHIBIT FLOOR WITH UP TO 200 BOOTHS, FREE PRIZES & GIVE-AWAYS - ALL INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET TO THE SHOW!
All Attendees Get:
- Attendee Bag (Special Goodie Bag for the first 100 people in line, both days!)
- FREE access to ALL 3 Stages of demos and seminars – all weekend!
- Opportunities to meet Staci from KS95 and TV45’s Dr. Chuck Ells!
- Unlimited access to all booths on the Expo Floor, featuring up to 200 health & wellness exhibitors, including free product sampling and prize give-aways!
- FREE health screenings all weekend!